Interview with Prim and Polished's Gina!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leave a comment
Here is a little interview I had with Gina, of the fabulous and absolutely beautiful blog Prim and Polished. Please do check out her blog, she has great photos and awesome posts! You can read the full interview HERE. I guess no one's really interested in my personal life, but if you're curious about how I became so obsessed with makeup or polish, what I'm actually doing when I'm not blogging, and exactly how large my polish stash is, head on over to check it out! Gina is also looking for other bloggers to interview, so if you're up for it, do contact her!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...